Wednesday, December 13, 2006

in all randomnessss

Sometimes I really wonder if I should like let this blog take a hiatus or sth? Cuz I haven't really been blogging, and when I feel like doing so, somehow I'd find nth to write about on a blog. Maybe when it comes to certain things, I wld v much prefer to talk it out with someone?

It suddenly feels empty after all that activities we've had wif odac... Sea exp, Aso, Std Chart, and Stong.

Shall share some std chartered pics!


Only smiles!

Actually the blue and green colour isnt that bad after all!

The 4 of us! Joycelyn jacked our photo but it didnt seem like it rite? haha.. nice nice.

-Gunung Stong-
I think Wynee did a very nice entry of it alr!


Hmmm.. The wonderful experiences, the company, and bonds we've forged.. I'll treasure them! Somedays though, reminiscing about the past makes me wistful. I don't know why, for some reason lar. Maybe it's because of certain unpleasant stuff ? I'm glad I've got my friends ard me and with me. How can I survive without ya'll! I wonder if my friends feel the same way. Cuz I've been ps-ing people these days, haha.

And I'm learning to find humour in life! lol. To laugh more and to think lovely, pleasant and happy thoughts. Hard somedays, not so hard other days. Still, I try - not to be so affected by feelings but to be more Spirit-led. Some people are just so nice to hang out with cuz they sorta make you forget unpleasant stuff.. their thoughts and all are so simple yet, they say a lot more than others who usually think a lot. And we'll just crap and crap.. and crap! HAHA. I really hope I cld be there fer these very nice friends when they're down, cuz they don't usually seem to talk about their problems.

For now, let me think about my to-dos and want-to-dos. So many things I wanna do, yet, I might not even have enough time for the to-dos(must-dos). Tell me how to make time, buy time, find time, whatever! I just want time okay... fer myself, fer my friends.. fer everything la. and Christmas is coming alr! *wrings hands excitedly!* I need some inspiration... a lot a lot a lot of it..

And now, in all randomness, haha, I think my Chinese is okay lar. I don't see any major problem in it! hahahaha. My pinyin sucks that's all. I wanna get at least a B fer Chi de okay. *prays hard*


Wouldn't it be nice if we cld just sit down, and watch the world go by?



Thoughts overwhelming but yet, I still can't find myself.

7 comments:

Garou said...

yeah, it's true that there are many things we would like to talk through with someone, rather than just blog about it.

but there are some things that just cant be said to others directly. just gotta blog and hope that the party/parties involved can understand.

yeah, am trying to think less myself too. keeping myself busy. hope odac chalet will be a blast =)

take care.

Anonymous said...

ahaha.. yupps. well, not many people get to know this url anyway. haha. and yea thanks, im sure chalet will be fun-filled :D haha.

Anonymous said...

LOO! you can always talk to me yea? haha. :) love ya!

Anonymous said...

hello hello!
heh
i so long never see you !!!!
see you soon yea!
ajm

ah seah said...

heyhey faster get your comp repaired la! hahaha

Anonymous said...

oops.forget to leave my name.i'm awjieming!

Anonymous said...

why you so long never update your blog!!tsktsk